Friday, March 1, 2013

Feeling Spring-y

My sister recently hosted a Mary Kay pampering party at her new home as she is thinking of becoming a consultant (yay for me!!). It was a very cold and rainy day and I new there would be pampering so I didn't want to get too dressed up and I didn't even bother with makeup. 
I was inspired by this outfit I saw on Kendi Everyday. I love her blog and the layout and she has the cutest shop Bloom. She always looks so chic. 
2.14.13-6
via Kendi Everyday
I adore the colors and the simplicity.
So even though it started snowing I still wore this. 
Tank: Old Navy (similar)
Chambray: Old Navy (out of stock, similar, similar)
Jeans: Target (similar, +size)
Booties: unknown (glitter,similar, similar)
Jacket: Wet Seal, no longer avaiable (similar)
Necklace: Rue21 (not online check stores)
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
Nail polish: Sally Hansen gel @home manicure in Pat on the Black

The necklace is so much fun I knew I had to wear it when I woke up that morning! =)

Do you ever have days when you just have to wear it? 
What is it for you? me?...mostly shoes but today accessories. 

P.s. Ignore the wet spots on the booties...I told you it was snowing. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3