Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hello lover...








I fell head over heels for this dress. If you follow me on IG you've probably seen this dress straight out of the dressing room. The colors shout spring and, in my mind, if I bought the dress I'd have to buy the matching mint shoes...right? 
Right. 
Well, I had my doubts but I bought it anyway.
 I had this hope that maybe if I tried it on at home with the proper shoes and jacket, all my doubts would fade.
 However...
...they multiplied. 
I was able to see more clearly that with the ruffles (that you probably can't see well in these pics except when it swallows the left side of the belt) I doubled my chest size. 

Why is that bad, you ask? Some women would pay for that?!
Yeah, but the girls are big enough. No need to draw attention to them anymore than necessary on a normal day.
The length was perfect, especially for hi-lo and the cut was great- it nipped in the perfect places and wasn't too snug anywhere. 

And the COLORS!
Oh the colors!! 
They just make me want to write a song of spring. Or start my own catch phrase like
"Spring is coming" (in my best Ned Stark voice of course.)
I love how it looked paired with booties and my new jean jacket. 

Or belted with the navy boyfriend cardigan.

Alas...I returned it. 
And bought tomorrows OOTD!
So the saga continues...
STAY TUNED!

Dress: Mossimo
Boots: Payhalf want these
Jacket: Old Navy
Cardigan: American Eagle (50% off clearance= $15!) similar
Necklace: Charming Charlie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3