Sunday, March 3, 2013

Oxblood & Cream

Went out to lunch with my parents last week and did a little shopping after. I wanted to wear something comfy and stretchy and these pants were perfect. The day wasn't too cold (the sun actually peeked out from the clouds!) so the blazer alone was the perfect layer. Thank god I made it through lunch without getting it dirty! (I'm FAMOUS for that!)
The jewelry is something sentimental as I received it for being a bridesmaid in a friends wedding last fall. It was the perfect length to compliment the basic black tee and it matched the shoes. 
My new Vera Smartphone wristlet is a treat I received for Valentines day and I wear it with everything...even if it doesn't necessarily match. 
These are my favorite flats. Had them for years. Will be devastated if they die. Please don't die little leopards. 
Disregard the rolled up jeans. Mamma needs a sewing machine. 

Tee: Gap (similar)
Jeans : Jordache (similar+, similar)
Necklace & Earrings: Charming Charlies (gifted)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar, similar)
Bracelets: Pandora (gifted)
Watch: Dots

Whats in your closet that you just never want to part with?
Send me comments, email, tweets, grams, whatevs. 
xoxo

3 comments :

  1. You wear the clothes; the clothes don't wear you!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ought to print that out and hang it in my closet when I need a little pick me up!

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you enjoy! You're page is adorable I love the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3