Saturday, January 4, 2014

Scallops Wrapped In Bacon

The holidays are filled with all different kinds of foods. From appetizers to desserts to cocktails there's always a little something to sample. One of my favorites this season was a scallops wrapped in bacon app that SJL brought to the table. I'm telling you....boy can cook.
(I know right?...SCORE!!!)
Plus, I mean, really- who doesn't love anything wrapped in bacon?


Original recipe here

Tips: 


  • Don't forget the brown sugar on top....like we almost did....twice. 
  • Don't over cook the bacon in the stove....like I did. It makes it harder to wrap but so much fun to munch.
  • Add a tablespoon of garlic. Because my dad always says everything tastes better with garlic. 
  • Maximize flavor by marinating overnight. 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3