Saturday, February 23, 2013

Red Hot

I've mentioned before how reading this blog post on LaurenConrad.com has inspired me to purchase a red blazer as a spring transitional piece. I have a lot of the basics- the polka dot and striped tops, leopard pieces and standout black blouses. I could work wonders with this piece!
I ended up finding a similar blazer at Target recently as the LC jacket was sold out at Kohls. I can't begin to tell you how excited I was. The color and fit is perfect to me. 
Mossimo® Womens Ponte Boyfriend Jacket - Assorted Colors
Then when I got home and started reading 'the bible' -AKA the InStyle March issue- I saw this article on red. I knew then it was a great addition to my closet. 


Here are some other sweet/ red hot finds:
Prabal Gurung For Target® Ruffle Dress -Apple Red

Mossimo® Womens Ponte Peplum Sleeveless Dress - Assorted Colors
                                                       Sleeveless peplum Tie front blouse

                        I can't wait to add more color to the spring wardrobe!
Red just brings happiness to my life and this jacket is so comfortable I can't help but feel confident and sexy in it! 

What colors are you currently craving for the spring? What pieces are you looking to add for the seasonal transition? 
Hopefully for us New Englanders its sooner rather than later, but the meteorologist begs to differ. 
Boo.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3