Wednesday, April 10, 2013

"Pinteresting" LinkUp



Since Pinterest and blogging are two of my favorite things I thought this link-up was perfect. Its hosted by the Vintage Apple...go check her out!
OHP is a showcase of the best of the best of what you've been pinning. Here's a few of my late night pins and don't forget to follow along on Pinterest!!


Build your own gym for $50 or less?! Yes please!


I'm still LOLing


How to make the house smell like yumm



Pretzel crusted chicken!








Source: piccsy.com via Meghan on Pinterest








What are you pinning? Have you tried any new recipes or DIYs? I'd love to hear about it!
Leave me some comments with your links
&&
Don't forget!! Like Polka Dots & Lace on FB
Follow me on Twitter
Instagram
BLOGLOVIN
&
GFC (while its still alive!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3