Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cool & Comfortable


Sunnies: Vegas gift shop
Tee: Old Navy
Jacket: via Target
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Aerosoles via Macys (old)
Belt: via Target
Watch: via Target


It has been sunny and dry around these parts and just a little bit on the chilly side. I'm in the middle of "No Money May" (a phrase coined by a friend of mine). Now it has a completely different meaning for her than it does for me, as I'm adjusting to a new pay schedule and working hard at some debt reduction, meaning I have zero denero.
So I've been falling back on some of my favorite comfy classics like these vintage-y T's and skinny jeans older than my dog. 
I love wearing heels, but comfy flats like these Aerosoles, are made of the stuff my feet thank me for. And they're perfect for running around town.
I'm obsessed with this jacket that I picked up on clearance at Tar-jay and I am wearing it with everything!
Leopard accessories are something no girl should live without. Just see my collection. Even my watch has a leopard face so in an effort to print mix I threw in some stripes down low. 
I'm still a little shy about print mixing...I've read to try it in small doses and yet I'm still afraid to step out of the house! Maybe I just don't have the right pieces...any thoughts?
What is it about styling that stumps you?
Tell me! I'd love to brainstorm with you!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3