Friday, May 10, 2013

Peacock Jewels




Top: Old navy
Jeggings: Old Navy Rockstar
Shoes: Shoedazzle
Necklace: Old Navy (in store only)
Earrings: Old Navy (in store only)
Bracelet: Alex and Ani


I didn't really notice until I was editing the photos but I look like a peacock! Not that I mind too much cause I love these colors! I have a plethora of blues and light greens in my closet including a maxi dress with almost the exact colors as this outfit. 

I was inspired by a photo I originally saw on Facebook then Pinterest then again on the delightful Kacies Kloset to pair these pieces for a dinner downtown, and it was the perfect excuse to wear these shoes. I adore them so much that I just take them out to look at sometimes. 
Ok, I kid. But really they're adorbs and the perfect heel height. 
I just gotta break them in a little more- there was some baby toe pinching going on that night. =)
ouchie.


For a girl who used to wear only one color at a time, I've embraced color blocking with open arms!
What trends or style tips have you fallen for since blogging? Or Pinterest? Pinterest has been HUGE in the world of style inspiration, no?
Ready. Set. Comment!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3