Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Etsy



I'm totally loving the hair scarf trend that's going around this spring/summer. I'm just having a hard time finding a quality band that I like and is worth the price. Its all about investing in your closet right?? So with my recent sign up to Etsy...I am in total heaven! I found so many great shops with great pricing I can't wait to shop for head bands, pave link bracelets, statement necklaces, neck scarfs...so many unique accessories!
Here they are with a few items on my wishlists...

Sage K and Co



(first seen here on Messy.Dirty.Hair)


Please check out these shops...these ladies have such talent and flair for the trends!!
Send me links to your favorite shops- whether it be for accessories or gifts or even great wedding vendors let me know!
And if you have a shop on Etsy I'd love to see it! Just leave me a link in the comments!
xo
Meg

Linking up today with Random Wednesday
 Because Shanna Said So



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3