Monday, August 12, 2013

Tie Dye Love

When I received this scarf in the mail I had to wear it immediately. Didn't matter if I had a completely different outfit planned, I changed on the fly. I loved it that much. 
A couple months ago I signed up for Etsy because everyone was wearing these gorgeous little shop pieces and I wanted in on the action. 
That's when I came across Gertie & Baxter. I loved all their headbands, bags and scarfs, but what I loved most was these grab bags they had. You buy either a scarf, headband or bag grab bag for a discounted price and you get one of their fabulous pieces- as a complete surprise. The item, they say, is a random leftover of sorts, something from their past season.
But ya know what?
I don't care.
The best pieces I have I'll wear all the time. Month after month. Season after season. 
Like this scarf.

Tee: Old Navy Vintage (my absolute fave) | Jeans: AE crop festival | Shoes: Aerosoles | Infinity Scarf: Gertie & Baxter | Cuff: Dots





Its the perfect addition to my favorite white tee and distressed jeans. Its casual and comfortable and cute, so what more could I ask for in anything?

Ya'll should check out the shops new website
and follow the blog

Whats your favorite accessory??
Linking up with Because of Jackie.

Instagram

P.S. What do you think of the changes to PolkaDots & Lace? I think not shopping has afforded me some extra energy that I'm channeling! =) Feedback always welcome!


3 comments :

  1. Loving the tie dye scarf - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding great Etsy stores. This scarf is great!

    Kaitlin
    www.teaandsequins.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3