Thursday, January 9, 2014

Celeb Closet Crush: Reese

Reese Witherspoon

Welcome to the first installment of  Celeb Closet Crush in the new year!
I hope everyone is enjoying having a fresh start... I know I am. 

Whats not to love about Reese? Shes cutesy, blonde and has done many a great movie.
Legally Blonde anyone?
 I've noticed recently that shes been popping up with the greatest casual looks that I can't wait to replicate. Plus she kills it on the red carpet. And I've used her haircuts in salons for years.
Shes casually elegant. I can dig that. 

Here are a few of my favorites:
Reese Witherspoon: Tea and Sympathy | reese witherspoon tea 03 - Photo
via


Reese Witherspoon
via



Reese Witherspoon
via


Reece // casual chic // boucle tweed moto jacket
via


Visit my Pinterest board for more inspiration dedicated to Reese's fantastic beauty and enviable closet.
Which look is your favorite?


1 comment :

  1. I cherished her dress, amazing fashion and style. Actually I'm looking a fashionable dresses for women and finally, I have got it. Informative post, I love to read your post regularly, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3