Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Currently Craving...

This one time on a dreary Saturday morning...I spent 2 hours browsing F21+ sale...and ended up with a $400 shopping cart....and spent another hour narrowing it down to a respectable price range. (Ya know...one that allows me to pay the bills and still look cute.) Here's what was going on in my mind...


I've wanted a kimono since I first saw this one on Shanna
I've needed wanted new taupe wedges since my dog got mad at me for leaving for work and ate mine. 
Leopard everything. 'Nuff said.
I NEED an outfit for Valentine's day. And how sweetly sexy does this look?
This romper has been on my wishlist since I first saw it in September. The price is now right.
I have a version of this sweater I adore...its just not quite the right size. This is a suitable replacement. 
This dress and this blazer...I mean...c'mon!
I'm a sucker for a romper and determined to find one that's flattering to my curves and I love the print and belt on this one. It says "wear me all spring".

Looks like I'll be adding things to my ebay closet real soon!

What are you currently craving? And how do you narrow down your choices when its all so damn cute!?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3