Friday, July 13, 2012

Ahhh I love mornings. 
The sun is shining.
The fiance is sleeping. 
The birds and the june bugs are chirping. 
Just me my cup of tea and a bowl of watermelon. 
Its Friday the 13th but as of this moment nothing could go wrong. 

I'm on day 2 of my 4 day off stretch and I'm starting to feel human again. Somedays I love nursing. There is so much reward that you can pull from it. And then other days there is so much extra BS to deal with it makes me wonder. And for some reason the summers are extra stressful at work. Maybe it has to do with the short staffing or the addition of a bunch of newbies. Or that OT is in abundance and I have a shopping addiction to contend with. In any case, I'm grateful for the time to myself so that I can return Monday with a fresh perspective.  

Todays agenda includes a car wash with my sister =), and paying the mortgage. Guess which one I'm looking forward to? LOL
Hopefully I can get some pictures in this weekend too. I hate not having a camera but I'm holding out for a good deal. 
In the meantime I'll post some of my favorite Pinterest photos.
Anyone else as addicted to pinterst as I am? =)
Follow me for lots more inspiration and some laughs too!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3