Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekend

What a wonderful weekend!
The sun was shining, the weather was hot and there was fun to be had!
Went shopping with an old friend Saturday and picked up my camera. I wore my Old Navy  ikat clearance dress and got a ton of compliments along with my Charlotte Russe fringe necklace.
Saturday night I found myself hanging out with the guys drinking beahs. ;)
Sunday I performed with a group of wonderful young ladies onstage at the local festival. We Zumba'd our asses off in 90" weather! 
Dear fiance made some delicious meals that were a little less than "healthy". (although I can't wait till he makes those chimichangas again! =) So this means back on track this week! Zumba and a run with my pup tonight and Swimming allllll day tomorrow. Pictures to follow. 

I picked up another chambray shirt at the Target clearance rack (go me!)
Then I came home and stumbled upon this article about what to wear them with this summer! Perfect!

Remember to Follow Me on Twitter and Pinterest below!

peacelove&shopping

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3