Tuesday, July 24, 2012

OOTD: Happy Tuesday!

Hello beauties!
Had a wonderful day despite the scattered T-storms (which I love btw) 
Got a picture in before I headed out to brave the weather with my mom and grandmom to fifties night downtown. We had a blast checking out the old T-birds and 'Vettes. Topped the night off with a delicious dinner and a Vera Bradley STEAL at $30 (go Gram!) 
a
I decided on capris because the rain brought in a cooler temp but stayed with the top knot and tank since the sun was still shining. Went with the comfy Toms instead of flips or heels...cobblestones can be tricky to navigate! And lets talk about how IN LOVE I am with my Hong Kong necklace. (thank you ebay!)
After I put together this outfit I saw similar colors on another blog but I forget which one now. 

top: Old Navy (old)
capris: Old Navy (similar)
shoes: Toms via Macys clearance
clutch: Dots
necklace: ebay 
sunglasses: gifted in Vegas

A special thanks to my love Roxie for making an appearance in tonights post. Ham. 
PeaceLove&Shopping

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3