Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Fashion Tuesday Link Up


STYLELIXIR Style Sessions




I didn't get to snap more than these pics and they're not the greatest but I am very proud of this outfit. 
A half hour prior I was sitting on the couch thinking up excuses about how I was going to get out of going out. I promised my girls that I would but then when the time came I just didn't feel like I could hang. 
After some coercing I jumped off the couch played some tunes and was ready in a flash. A half hour flash- which is huge for me. Unheard of stuff here. 

I found this top at JCP on clearance and fell for the shape and material. I love how it contrasts with the military style of the jacket. The boots were a pleasant surprise from the depths of my closet as I had started my spring cleaning earlier last week and the neutral color went well with the rest of the ensemble. 

To pull it all together I carried my new HOBO bag that I won in a giveaway via Happily Grey and HOBO Originals. Love this Lauren Wallet- its large enough to carry all the essentials for a night on the town. 



Aren't the colors absolutely to die for?! The watercolor effects are beautiful!
Thanks HOBO.

And thanks to Lauren for hosting another stylish Tuesday!
If you haven't already you should check out her blog StyleElixir!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3