Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sheer Dots

Top: Old Navy
Tank: Target
Pants: Target (so old)
Boots: via PayHalf
Bracelets: Alex and Ani
Necklace: Tiffany's


This is one of my favorite shirts right now, however I hate that I am constantly cutting loose threads from the seams after every wash. Regardless, it matches everything and pairs perfectly with these jeans and boots for a casual night at the mall for dinner and browsing. 
The neon belt is required to offset the neutral colors in the rest of the outfit. I loved wearing these jeans that I re-discovered while spring cleaning. 
Exceeeept- the fly would not stay up! I had to run to Target for an emergency safety pin stash! I'm loving the worn in feel of the jeans but I might have to say ~sayonara!~ because my name is not Lindsay Lohan- I do not want to show you my skivvies. 
I've also noticed a big trend in my closet- sheer shirts. I've been collecting them since the fall I guess.
Do you have a trend that you're not consciously aware that you're drawn to?
Tell me what it is in the comments!
& don't forget to follow! 
(I've made it easy in the top right corner!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by PolkaDots&Lace! It really means a lot to me. Leave some messages... keep it positive! <3